Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Welcome Everyone!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
IceXI
SuperNinja Guild Leader
SuperNinja Guild Leader
IceXI

Welcome Everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Welcome Everyone!   Welcome Everyone! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 12:54 pm

If you're new, take a seat, introduce yourself at the Intro Thread, give us a rundown of your characters complete with pictures, and sell your wares in theMarketplace.

We're a friendly bunch of people, so if you're just browsing our forum to see if you want to join, why not say hi anyway, and you may realise you really love us Very Happy

A few rules though:

1] No aimless swearing. It's not nice.

2] No abuse. If you start drama or abuse you will be given a warning. If you already have a warning, and you abuse again, you will be banned. No ifs, no buts. It will not be tolerated.

3] English. Please keep to english. It's the only language we all have in common, and it's a bit rude if you start chatting in one that we can't all read.

4] Grammar. Noone minds shortening of words, etc, but please attempt to keep a high standard of english. No "talkin lyk dis yh". And try to use punctuation appropriately. Having said that, there will be leniency since english isn't everyone's first language (if it is, no excuses Shocked !)

5] Please attempt to keep on topic wherever you can. Going off topic more than once, or staying off topic, will get you a warning. Harsh but fair, I think.

6] Be fun. Yes, I expect you to be enjoyable people despite these rules Very Happy.

7] No Post Whoring. That means do not spam to build up your post count. Posts that a mod/admin does not think are legitimate will be deleted and removed from your post count. You will also be warned.

8] No Spam. That follows from the previous one really, but it is a warnable offense.

Until I've seen how this forum pans out, I won't know what else to decide as a rule.
Keep checking back for updates!

Last edited by IceXI on Sun Jan 31, 2010 3:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://guildwars.wikia.org

Welcome Everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome Everyone!   Welcome Everyone! I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 5:43 am

...but nick isn't mature?

so its not a rule?

therefore your post is spam ¬__¬
Back to top Go down
littlestuif
Officer
Officer
littlestuif

Welcome Everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome Everyone!   Welcome Everyone! I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 6:49 am

You're absolutely right. But I'm the exception to the rule. Every rule need an exception to confirm it.

So I declare your post spam and not mine Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Welcome Everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome Everyone!   Welcome Everyone! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 3:16 am

hmmm.....

you're a meanie! T__T
Back to top Go down
littlestuif
Officer
Officer
littlestuif

Welcome Everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome Everyone!   Welcome Everyone! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 3:15 pm

I am just smart. Sorry Wink
Back to top Go down

Welcome Everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome Everyone!   Welcome Everyone! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 5:00 pm

no, i think you must be mistranslating...

you said smart, when in fact, you meant to say MEANIE!

=P
Back to top Go down
IceXI
SuperNinja Guild Leader
SuperNinja Guild Leader
IceXI

Welcome Everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome Everyone!   Welcome Everyone! I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 12:53 pm

I think shes right ^^.
Back to top Go down
http://guildwars.wikia.org

Welcome Everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome Everyone!   Welcome Everyone! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 4:30 am

If you agree with me then you'll delete his posts ¬___¬
Back to top Go down
littlestuif
Officer
Officer
littlestuif

Welcome Everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome Everyone!   Welcome Everyone! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 4:41 am

Just delete all my posts
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Welcome Everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome Everyone!   Welcome Everyone! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcome Everyone!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Welcome to [shou] :: Announcements-
Jump to: